blog backdrop

Sunday 14 October 2018

Hello I am back from a very long break

Hello everybody,
Very long time I know, almost 10 months! I didn't mean to disappear for quite so long but I guess life happened! About a month before my last blog post I started a new nanny position and went back to working full time all the time and didn't have so much the luxury of time to write blogs. I actually quite liked writing them but they can be time consuming especially if you want to gather proper photos etc.  I would like to get back to writing posts more regularly but hopefully improve the quality of the way the blogs are displayed and are set out.   Hopefully also grow my audience etc.
I now am looking after three gorgeous boys and have settled in after nearly a year with them already, seriously where does time go.  So be back very soon with some amazing content...well hopefully!


Nanny Bicester X

No comments:

Post a Comment