blog backdrop

Friday 17 February 2017

Activity of the Week-scrapbook your half term!

its Friday which means it's the beginning of the end of half term (parents now rejoicing!) but I have a great idea on how to reminisce over what you have done this week or if it's been quiet you could always make one for a special trip or the Christmas hoildays.  I am currently scrap booking my trip to New York that I went on in October.
Scrapbooks are a great idea for displaying photos and all the bits and bobs you may collect such as leaflets, ticket stubs etc.

I normally buy my scrapbooks at Hobbycraft as I feel they are really well priced £10-under depending on the size. You can also buy lots of cool accessories such as stickers, backing paper and other craft things to personalise your book.
http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/papercraft/scrapbooking

Things to include

  • Photos
  • Ticket stubs, receipts
  • Leaflets from places
  • Bags from gift shops
  • Packaging
  • Momentos for example seashells,pebbles, novety coins
I would really love to see any you make with your children. Here's an example of one I made below for my husband to give you some ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment