blog backdrop

Friday 14 April 2017

Activity of the Week- Easter Egg Hunt

Happy Easter Weekend Everybody! Hope you have an enjoyable long weekend with your families.  I am going to see Aladdin the Musical in London tomorrow with the hubby and I'm very excited.  Ill let you know what I think.

For this weeks Activity of the Week I thought I could keep it simple and suggest doing an Easter Egg Hunt.  As I may of mentioned last year this has been an annual thing that I do at work with my charges.  As the years have gone on I have gone from doing simple clues for a 4 year old who cant read to making them slightly trickier for older children.

I really love the activity packs the supermarkets do at this time of year which usually include some signage and some plastic eggs.  Also you can buy packs that include a variety of chocolate eggs in different sizes.

Easter Egg Hunt tips
1. write some clues
2.pick a colour theme for each child
3.Make your egg fun with some decorations around the home/garden (see my easter haul blog from March)




Happy Egg hunting.



No comments:

Post a Comment