blog backdrop

Monday 12 June 2017

Fathers Day 2017

          


Fathers Day is around the corner again, Sunday 18th June to be precise so I thought I would try and share some new ideas that don't just repeat what I wrote about last year. So here is five ideas on what to buy. Dad if your reading this I currently have not bought you anything so there is no spoilers haha.

1. Netflix/Amazon Prime/Now Tv- Subscription

2. Portable charger
Image result for i tunes vouche

3. I tunes voucher

4.Timberland Polo Shirt                                               5.  Sports tickets

Millers River - Men's Striped Polo Shirt | Timberland                                                            Image result for sports tickets clipart      



This is just a few ideas click on the below link to go to my blog I wrote last year for more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment