blog backdrop

Tuesday 11 October 2016

My trip to New York City in a nutshell

So I have just been on the best city break ever to New York City which was my 30th birthday present from my hubby.  Ive wanted to go here for a really long time and believe me it did not disappoint. Here are some photos from my trip below.



 This are just a few of my 600 photos that I took and have purposely not included my hubby in them as he's not a fan of lots of photos of himself on the internet.  We went everywhere from Times Square, central Park, Rockefeller centre, Empire State Building, World Trade centre memorial and museum and new One World trade centre observatory, 5th Avenue, Macys and everywhere else to name a few.  A lot of what I did was more for adults however we did visit the Natural History museum and Central Park Zoo which we really enjoyed but I think I will save that for separate review blogs as these are more reverent to the theme of my blog.

As always thanks for reading.

Nanny Bicester x

No comments:

Post a Comment