blog backdrop

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Activity of the Week-Postcard world and country maps

Inspired completely by my cousin in the states I thought id share a new idea for parents/nannies to do at home with the little ones.

My cousin started by getting a map of the America and asking relatives and friends to send postcards from the different states.  When they received the postcards they would stick them on and learn about the state/place together.  Just to add my second cousin is three years old and sounds very intelligent wanting to learn about the world already.  My cousin has extended this into different countries.  I have a postcard from oxford to send just currently abit useless for sending it.

Such a fab idea so really wanted to share it.

Photo credit-My cousins photo

No comments:

Post a Comment