blog backdrop

Friday 27 January 2017

Activity of the Week- Making Tesco freefrom brownie mix

Last weekend the hubby bought some brownie mix to make some brownies he can actually eat.  In recent years he has become intorlent to milk based products so a lot of premade cake mixes etc he cant eat as they usually contain cows milk.  We have tried the chocolate cake mix before and that was also really good.
The brownie mix is gluten, wheat and milk free so is perfect for any little ones with food allergies.
Rather than me writing out the recipe I have posted the photo of the packet below but it doesn't really matter as if you buy the mix your have the recipe on the back.
It really is so simple and I love it as I'm not a baker so I like simple to do baking even if it does involve some cheating. At least you know its going to come out right.





No comments:

Post a Comment