blog backdrop

Friday 13 January 2017

Activity of the week-Snowy days

Hello hello.
 Have you had any snow yet? There's been a pathetic amount in Bicester not really a lot to do with however I know some of you have had more in the UK  so thought a snowy days blog is appropriate at this time of year/winter time.
 Last night I tweeted a link to my Pinterest board where I did a board on the snowy day activities. Normally for my activity of the week I just do one activity but today I thought I would share a few with you.

1.Snowmen building
I do understand this is completely dependent on how much snow there is which as I said there is none here to do one which is such a shame.

2.Winter themed Small World play
Image result for snow themed small world playImage result for snow themed small world play
Image result for snow themed small world playImage result for snow themed small world playThis is so easy to do with a tray from your house.  Put some shaving foam and cotton wool in for the base.  You can then add in some of your childrens toys to make this really fun.

3. Winter Walk and collages
Take your little ones on a walk and collect some items to bring home to make a winter collage.  Take your camera to take some photos and then when you can come home you can create collages of the photos and items you collected.

Hope this has inspired you for some snowy/winter fun.  Check out the link below for my pin board for more ideas.
https://uk.pinterest.com/nbicester/snowy-days/

No comments:

Post a Comment