blog backdrop

Friday 26 May 2017

Activity of the Week-Obstacle Courses

Its been a while since I've written an Activity of the Week blog so I thought I better do one.  This week I am focusing on Obstacles Courses.  This can be done with small children to older children and its really fun.
What myself and my charges do is that we get a variety of garden equipment/toys and set ourselves challenges.  We also time ourselves and see if we can improve on our time. Below I have listed some bullet point ideas of things you can do.

  • play tunnels to climb through
  • bouncing tennis balls on rackets for a certain amount of times
  • getting a ball in a net
  • hopping on one leg
  • jumping in a bin liner/sack race
  • skipping
  • press ups for sporty individuals
  • bouncing on a trampoline
  • running laps
  • throwing hoops

I'm going to create a pin board on my pinterest with some further ideas link is www.pinterest.com/nbicester

No comments:

Post a Comment