blog backdrop

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Nanny Blogs and Parenting blogs/vlogs I love

Hi everybody in this blog I wanted to share with you some blogs I read and love that are written by fellow nannies and parents. As you know I am not a parent but do find watching/following parenting social media great for giving me ideas and for my general understanding working with parents. I have put links below to websites/YouTube channels which will be where you can find social media links.


Parenting blogs/vlogs

Johnathan and Anna Saccone-Joly
Recently have started flowing this family on YouTube and what I like is that they are both very active parents and you get female and male perspectives.  Anna also writes a really good blog as well.  I think her blogs/vlog hauls on what to take for kids on holiday for example are really useful to fellow parents.

Mum track mind
Fi is a very straight talking mum who shares her honest accounts of motherhood and recently has done some really interesting blogs about being a working mum. She is a mum of children older and younger so has her hands full!

Giovanna Fletcher
I love the Fletcher family they are cute #familygoals. Giovanna is a lovely friendly warm person who shares her experiences of motherhood in her regular vlogs on her YouTube page. 

Mum of Boys and Mabel 
I came across this blog via Facebook as my uni friend knows Louise(the writer) and shares her blogs so one day I decided to have a look.  She has recently started vlogging as well and I'm so jealous of the gorgeous pics she shares of Dubai on her social media.
http://www.mumofboys.co.uk


Nanny blogs/vlogs/podcasts

Recently I have been exploring social media to find other nannys who also write about their experiences and post photos of what they do.  As a fellow nanny blogger I have to be careful about the content I want to share because of confidentiality so I decided to make my blog be about my previous experience working in childcare and activity ideas and tips.

New hobby of mine is listening to podcasts and I have found Chronicles of  Nannya.  This podcast covers a variety of topic from potty training to micromanaging parents.  These podcasts are really good and thought provoking for nannies/mannies. http://www.chroniclesofnannya.com.  This link will take you to the page with more information and links.




No comments:

Post a Comment