blog backdrop

Tuesday 23 May 2017

My thoughts...Manchester

As we woke up today social media and the news are full of the tragic events that took place in Manchester last night.
22 people dead (as I write this), many more injured at Manchester Arena after a pop concert that was meant to be a great night out for lots of young people.  Some this would of been their first concert and hopefully not their last.  I had never been to Manchester till the last four years in which I now have attended three concerts at the arena and had an amazing time.  It saddens me that many people were wanting to have the same experience and instead their night ended like this.

I recently wrote a blog on the Westminster attack and my thoughts written in there are very true today so I thought I would link it below.  I have included links within this blog to useful information in how to  deal with these situations and explaining to young children.  I hope this helps.

I want to end this short blog by just saying my thoughts go out to all affected by this terrorist attack and to commend all the hard work the emergency services and people of Manchester are doing today and the days that follow.

Image result for manchester aerials

No comments:

Post a Comment