blog backdrop

Sunday 6 March 2016

Happy Mothers Day....

Happy Mothers Day to all mummies hope you all had a great day and we're  spolit. I am going to mention some special ladies below.

  1. My Mum- my best female friend for nearly 30 years.  she's been there through the ups and downs, boy drama, job drama, uni drama,friend drama, when I'm ill, looked after me, shouted at me, celebrated my achievements, watched the big moments of my life and sometimes aided me financially.  I really cannot do it all without her.❤️You Mum xx
  2. My mother in law- now many people have a temperamental relationship with their mother in law especially if you are married to her son. Not in my case I love to pick up the phone and have a good chin wag with her as she likes to talk as much as me luckily! She has now been in my life for nearly ten years and i find myself turning to her for doses of motherly advice and she is a fab also for giving birth to my soulmate of course.
3. My sisters in law- one will be celebrating her first Mother's Day today! Thank you both for giving us our niece and nephew who we love with all our hearts. They are already amazing little people and can't wait to continue to see them grow up.

4. My friends- some of them are already mummies or are celebrating their first Mother's Day. So to them for still being the fab people they are. I got to visit one friend yesterday and her three week old girl who is absolutely gorgeous.

I spent most of today at my parents house along with both brothers and niece spending some great quality family time and had a yummy lunch which my father is probably claiming he did all the hard work but actually my mum prepared yesterday! My niece obviously made it all about her but to be fair she's cute and only 2! So lovely day had by all I hope.

Hope you all enjoyed some quality family time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment