blog backdrop

Monday 28 March 2016

Hi!!!

As suspected I have been consumed by Easter hoildays and busy Easter weekend so have had no time to do a proper blog.  Hopefully soon😉
Had a semi busy first four days of school hols.  In brief I got trashed 19-1 at football by two seven year old boys, went swimming at leys leisure centre which we liked(never been there before), did an Easter egg hunt, one trip to the doctors, playing at the park.

This week the youngest charge has extra gym session and we are going to see Eddie the eagle at the cinema on Thursday and that's all I know about right now sure some other stuff may of been decided over the weekend by the kids!

In my own time I have been to Manchester with one bestie to see Ellie Goulding and down in Sussex to visit family and go shopping for bridesmaids dresses with my other bestie and to an evening wedding reception.

So lucky I don't have to work full time all the time!!

Nanny Bicester xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment