blog backdrop

Sunday 19 June 2016

Activity of the week-Lino Printing

I spent a gorgeous hen weekend in Chletenham and one of our activities was Lino Printing. My best friends friend Liz runs creative workshops which may I say I found fantastic and as a an art teacher as well often does this with children as well.

I think this type of activity would be suitable for older children as when making your stencil you have to use sharp tools and can be fiddly so not one for very small ones and it requires a lot of patience.
I am not arty in the slightest but was surprised how much I enjoyed myself and got to walk away with  a tote bag with my design on which is already very useful!!



 Photo credit-Liz Jeal



To find local lino printing workshops use google or where to buy materials etc

Here is the finished product below


No comments:

Post a Comment