blog backdrop

Sunday 19 June 2016

Toliet training your child 2



A while ago I did a blog on Toliet training see below for the link. Since then I have thought about revamping or doing a newer version as my nieces first attempt at it didn't go to plan and just wasn't ready.
http://nannybicester.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/how-to-deal-withtoilet-training-in-my.html


This week she's been absolutely awesome and conquered some number 1s and 2s on her training seat and is very excited to show me her frozen stickers and has already achieved her first present!!

Updated tips

1. If your child is not ready do not force it, maybe they just aren't ready.  Come back to it at a later date.
2. My niece seems to prefer the training seat particularly as its Frozen themed I guess.  If they really don't get on with the potty maybe try this instead. My advice is to get on with a high back like the one below.



http://www.kiddicare.com/p/Frozen_Toilet_Training_Seat.htm?product_id=595077&utm_source=pla&affiliate=KC-google-shopping&gclid=CKqUuK76s80CFUmeGwodNbEFog

3. As I have said before overdo the praise and encouragement.  They will soon work out this leads to good things.

Hope you have enjoyed this short post

No comments:

Post a Comment