blog backdrop

Monday 27 June 2016

My essential baby items




I'm not a mum but after many years of looking after babies and being an Auntie of two I have decided to do a blog on useful baby products that I like. I have steered away from giving advice for products used for breastfeeding, post partum products as cant really advise on these not being a Mum myself.

1. Infracol Colic relief Drops              2.Infracare baby bath



3.Tommee Tippee Cups




4.Baby wipes                                                                  5.Teethers

Image result for Clip Art Baby Wipes                   Image result for baby teethers and rattles


6.Muslins                                          7.    Bibs                                             

Image result for baby muslinsImage result for bibs

















9.Plain Baby grows                 10. Room ThermometerImage result for plain babygrowaImage result for baby room thermometer reviews



Do you have any favourite baby products?

No comments:

Post a Comment