blog backdrop

Sunday 19 June 2016

Happy Father's Day

So I've been really bad with blogging recently I intend to change that so thought I would do a short Father's Day blog. Thought I would do a little shout out to very special daddy's in my life.

Happy Father's Day to my hero Daddy who I love very much and he constantly will I need your love and support as I have done for the last 30 years. He's been doing the daddy thing a while so is abit of a pro at it!!

Also mention to my father in law Ray who again I couldn't be without and has provided me with much advice and wisdom and who without I wouldn't have my amazing husband( obvs mother in law did her bit).

My brother Matt who Made me an auntie for the first time 2.5 years ago. Mia moo is our world and I'm so proud of how your are as a father. I forget your more than my little brother sometimes but how you are with her always fills me with pride.

Last but no means least to my brother in law Paul on his first Father's Day. You have brought us our wonderful nephew Joseph who smile and personality lights up anybody who's around him, rarely have I come across a happier baby.  Hope you have a relaxing day as you work so hard big brother.

Hope everybody has a good Father's Day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment