blog backdrop

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Activity of the week-Getting prepared for Fathers Day Ideas

Me and my Daddy on my wedding day in Oct 2010

Cannot believe its now June and Fathers Day is now almost upon us.  For this weeks Activity of the week I thought we could discuss some Fathers Day ideas to do with your little people.
Dads as a rule I think are harder to buy for, well mine is particularly since I've been an adult. Luckily I don't have to discuss that with all of you so feel much more comfortable thinking of ideas for children and what can be bought or done for them on Sunday 19th June.


1.  Create a Photo Collage-  I have done this on Truprint for my Dad the last couple of years with a selection of family photos from the last year.  There is also a range of photo gifts you can create so follow the link and have a look.
http://www.truprint.co.uk/personalised-gifts/fathers-day

2. Not on the High Streets website have some fab ideas for personalised gifts here is the link http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/fathers-day?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Father's%20Day

3.  Make them breakfast in bed after a lie in!!

4.Make him a hamper with all his favourites in such as foods,beer, coffee it can be done on the cheap you don't have to spend lots of money. Get the children involved by making a list and decorating the hamper.

5. Get crafty and do the custom print hand or foot for the front of the card.  Priceless and free.

6.  I may be in danger of repeating myself from my mothers day post but just give the children some card and let them get creative.

7. Film night with Dad let him chose the film providing its suitable of course.

8. Help around the house

9. Make him  a cake

No comments:

Post a Comment