blog backdrop

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Rereading Harry Potter and life update

Hi all,

Just started Half term and what a miserable day for weather it was today oh well onwards and upwards this is England and we can't rely on the weather even when it's nearly June😢.
Bank holiday weekend has come and gone in abit of a blur to be honest as great plans to 1. Visit father in law on his birthday then 2. Trip to wookey hole in Somerset never happened.  I caught a cold from the hubby last Thursday so wasn't really right till today so we just did alOt of chilling at home which is probably good when I have busy couple of weeks.  I planned to do a review on Wookey hole maybe I'll get to go later in the year.

I have over the last week signed up to a free month of kindle unlimited on Amazon which is great as you can get lots of books for free! It normally costs £7.99 a month and I haven't decided if I will keep it yet but I feel this is a great deal if you read lots.  This has prompted me to download Harry Potter books 1-4 as I don't have the hard copies.  I'm already coming to the end of book three.  I forgotten how good reading the stories is rather than just watching the films. Definitely forgotten how much is in the books that you don't see in the films. So if you have some keen bookworms in your house or care and they are old enough throughly reccomend these.

On my travels for hen dos next couple of weekends nothing there child friendly but hope to write some more blogs soon.

Have a good half term week everybody x

No comments:

Post a Comment