blog backdrop

Tuesday 21 June 2016

Places to go in Brighton with Kids

On a visit to Brighton a couple of weekends ago I got to go to Laser Zone with a great bunch of ladies.  I haven't been laser questing for a long time and thought this could be fun and I was right it was brilliant!


We had two games which were about £5 each for an adult and that buys you a 15 minute game.  We were split into two teams of seven and six.  For those of you who have never done laserquest before the aim of the game is to shoot at each other with your electric packs and different teams are different colours.  Cant say I was particularly brilliant if I'm honest but had a lot of fun doing so.  They do birthday parties which I think would be great fun for kids.  What I will say is that it was a very hot day in Brighton so maybe pick your time wisely as you will get very sweaty!!!


After all that sweating you will do you should head to Sprinkles Gelato Shop.  I am a Sussex born girl so have been to Brighton many times but never have been here but glad I have now I had the yummiest sundae for £4.50 and that got me six scoops of my choice.  There are so many flavours of ice cream to choose from as well as waffles and other yummy desserts.






If your not to full up of sweet treats head to the seafront and enjoy some fish and chips on the beach.  Plenty of places to choose from just wonder along the coast road and you will find them.  We didn't go on the pier in the end but I have been on countless trips to Brighton and there are acarades and rides typical of an English pier.

Finally a trip to Brighton should involve a trip to the famous Choccywoccydoodah Shop.
See the amazing cakes that are available for your special event or buy some treats or go and have a sweet treat/drink upstairs in the café.  To note they also have a London base so check out the website for more details.

I realise this post has mainly been about food lol but other activities done on this weekend were not child friendly so this is it I'm afraid.  I can recommend The Sealife Centre also but cant review this as I haven't been recently.

I recommend a trip to Brighton loads to do and places to visit and if the weather is good great to be on the beach.  For more info on places to go see thishttp://kidsinbrighton.co.uk/places_to_go/places_to_go.html

No comments:

Post a Comment