blog backdrop

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Activity of the week-making flapjack

Okay so confession time I did this at home and not with the children(well not yet!).  But this is really simple to do so decided to do a blog about it.

My husband now has an intolerance to dairy products so I looked on the Pure Free from foods website as they have a good selection of free from recipes. For the recipe follow this link below.
https://purefreefrom.co.uk/recipes/flap-jack



The results were good although I left them in 5 mins longer than I should so they were more like biscuits in texture more than flap-jack (story of my life) but they were really yummy regardless and my husband enjoyed them.  The process is simple to do with children and they would enjoy getting involved.  My charges love baking!!

Happy Baking

No comments:

Post a Comment