blog backdrop

Thursday 28 April 2016

Activity of the week- Treasure Baskets

For this Activity of the week I am going to focus on Treasure baskets for babies and Toddlers.  I haven't made one of these for a while so it was good to go back to researching different ideas.  These are great for sensory play with your little ones so why not add some smells, colours and weird textures to your treasure basket.



One of my favourites is natural treasure baskets which I have created before whilst working in nurserys for babies/toddlers.  Many of the items can be picked up cheaply in shops such as Wilkinsons or supermarkets.

Simple ideas can just be full of the childs favourite toys or things around the house that of course are safe as you can guartee they will put them in their mouth!!  Heres one I knocked together today!!  This cost me nothing!!


Tweet me any photos of your homemade treasure baskets @@nannybicester 

No comments:

Post a Comment