blog backdrop

Monday 11 April 2016

Blog page views

Hi Everybody

Just want to say a quick thank you for those of you reading my blog so far I'm impressed with my 750ish views.  I plan on doing a lot more regular posts maybe some themes like "activity of the week" please let me know if anybody has any ideas.  My first aid post was suggested by my sister in law and was one of my most popular so keep them coming please!!

Has anybody signed up to email updates? Connect via my social media accounts and let me know if you can't.  I plan on maybe I will do a Nanny Bicester Facebook account as I want to do this separately to my personal account ideally. Hopefully within time it will look more professional but for now I wanted a forum to share my childcare knowledge.

Thanks for the support

Nanny Bicester xx

No comments:

Post a Comment