blog backdrop

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Blogember day 14-Christmas treasure baskets/storybags

Image result for christmas treasure basketsImage result for christmas treasure basketsImage result for babies christmas treasure baskets

My treasure baskets and storybags blog posts this year were really popular and had lots of hits so I thought I would repeat it with a Christmas version for Blogember.  Above I have included a few ideas from pinterest that I found.  The first picture has the basis of the Christmas Story which is very topical and has soft toys of the characters in the story which babies and toddlers would really like and great for a themed storybag.
Treasure baskets can be made of things from around the house at Christmas.  Here are some ideas I have.
  • scented reed sticks
  • pine cones
  • baubles
  • various tree decorations
  • corated take away cup holders (for example costa coffee Christmas ones)
  • tinsel
  • spare strings of lights
  • bunting
  • piece of Christmas foliage
  • Christmas food such as a mince pie/gingerbread if suitable for age
Hope you have enjoyed this blog.
love Nanny Bicester x

No comments:

Post a Comment