blog backdrop

Thursday 1 December 2016

Christmas Blogember day 1-Christmas Tree

December is upon us already hooray and the sounds of advent calendars around the country are being opened by small and big people.  This month in the quest to blog more regularly I will be doing a Christmas blog advent calendar of Christmas ideas and places to go, things to do.

Today I thought I could use putting up the Christmas Tree as today's activity.  We love having the tree up in my family for the whole of December. As a child my mother was slightly controlling about the way the Christmas tree was decorated and only occasionally were we allowed to help.

Here is my tree Christmas 2015.  We normally get a real one but decided to invest in an artificial one to reuse in years to come.  Its very sparkly so doesn't need a theme of baubles/tree décor so we just buy random decorations and will add to this as time goes on.
We will put ours up this weekend and add a few more decorations we got during the year.

Happy blogember all xx






No comments:

Post a Comment