blog backdrop

Saturday 24 December 2016

Christmas Blogember-Day 24- Eating and having lots of fun!!

Its Christmas Eve which my family love almost as much as Christmas Day.  The anticipation is on overdrive right now and there is a lot of excitement for children and adults.
My niece is now three and she is starting to understand christmas so really looking forward to spending some of it with her this year and the rest of my family in East Sussex.



Why not make some sausage rolls or mince pies as shared by me in previous blogember blogs.  Also today is the day to share your Christmas eve boxes with your little ones, hope they enjoy them!!!Hope they are filled with lots of fun Christmassy activities to do or maybe you are taking your children out today ice skating, grotto visiting or even a nice Christmas scavenger hunt.  Hope my blogs this month have given you lots of inspiration on what to do this month.

Merry Christmas xx

No comments:

Post a Comment