blog backdrop

Friday 2 December 2016

Christmas Blogember Day 2-elf on the shelf

Providing my elf on the shelf actually arrives I plan to do my own take on this during December. If you have one you might already be in the swing of it.  Working with older children this has not been an activity they could enjoy fully but younger children really enjoy it.
For those of you who don't know you name your cuddly elf and each morning the children find the elf in different spots around the house usually upto naughtiness.
Link to purchasing Elf on the Shelf goodies-https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_11?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=elf+on+the+shelf&sprefix=elf+on+the+%2Caps%2C278&crid=MFVXRKVY2F23


Image result for elf on the shelfImage result for elf on the shelf
I have also noticed some of the shops,supermarkets are selling their own versions slightly cheaper so I reccomend having a look around if you don't have one already.

No comments:

Post a Comment