blog backdrop

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Christmas Blogember-Day 6-christmas themed sensory play




Happy 3rd Birthday to my gorgeous niece Mia and Happy Birthday to my Dad.

The big kids are still at school for a while so today I thought I would think of some baby and toddler Christmas sensory play activities.

Shaving foam
Shaving foam is great to use as fake snow!! You could some on a tray and hide toys in it such as happyland or vetch toot toot characters/vechicles.

Sensory bottles
old drinks bottles with food colouring and some glitter/Christmas sprinkle items such as snowflakes are always a winner.  Make sure you secure the lid of the bottle tight. Another good idea is to put some tree beads in the bottle.

Christmas playdough
Read my previous blog on making playdough but use Christmas coloured food colouring and cookie cutters of festive shapes.

Image result for christmas sensory play

Shredded wrapping paper mixed with Christmas items such as baubles providing safe to do so.

Hope this has sparked your creative juices today. Hope you are enjoying my blogember blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment